Pressure change discrepancy

Using 9.70a I’m getting conflicting values on my web page for pressure change.

The snapshot of the console is currently showing 0.2mb/hr but the data table shows 0.3mb in the last hour. The 0.2mb/hr might be over a longer (unspecified) period, which might account for the discrepancy, but I’m puzzled how WD has worked out the 0.3mb change in the last hour. The baromter on my WMR928 only has a resolution of 1mb, so I’m not sure how there could be a change of less than 1mb in an hour.

A minor point, but the table value shows as:

0.3mb/ (last hour)

There’s an unnecessary extra slash.

ok, the table was over the last 59 minutes instead of the last 60 minutes
also, it is comparing the logged data that is a 1 minute average of all the readings in the minute
if you go to setup, general and misc, and select not to have barometer to 0.1 resolution always, then it wont show the decimal place

next vers will have the barometer trend over the same period

I’m surprised that averaging over 59 or 60 minutes made such a big difference. The previous 15 minutes showed 0.5 and 0.8 mb/hr.

if you go to setup, general and misc, and select not to have barometer to 0.1 resolution always, then it wont show the decimal place

I knew I’d seen that somewhere…I just couldn’t track it down in the gazillion options that are now available :wink: