Ports

Hi I cant get my data on WD at all. Ive waited for 10 minutes and tried all the comm ports and nothing. :roll:

Station : RadioShack Wireless WMR968

Sometimes you need to select the port and then shut down WD and then restart it. If your not sure which port use hyper-terminal to test to see which port data is coming in on.

Hi

With the WMR918, you will need to run it on AC power,not batteries

Nope still no good, got AC plugged in and released comm port for 5 minutes and nothing. :x

release com port?
why are you doing that?
also make sure you dont have it in client mode
that disconnects the comport

release com port? why are you doing that? also make sure you dont have it in client mode that disconnects the comport

Its working now all the sudden, wheres client mode at ?

release com port? why are you doing that? also make sure you dont have it in client mode that disconnects the comport

Hi

the client mode was disabled from the start. I cant get it to work.

it should say com port OK across the top of the program
and make sure you have the correct station type
then you should have the data received light flashing
Is this you Chad?

oh and if you are at high altitude, then you wil need to add a barometer offset…that might help

oh and if you are at high altitude, then you wil need to add a barometer offset.....that might help

Hi, yeah its me Chad here.

I selected the right station for the one I have and it says Comm Port OK. My altitude is 1150 feet ( 383m ). Should I offset the barometer ?

Hmm :o , thats weired all I did was go under offsets and clicked “YES” to save settings and it worked… I didnt change any offsets though.

Well maybe not. The data changed but its “froze”.

what is your baro offset
chad, you have been using weather display for a couple of years now.
whats going on?

what is your baro offset chad, you have been using weather display for a couple of years now. whats going on?

lol, I dont know. I now finally got it to work after an hour of playing with it (restarting). My offset is set to 98.1 mb in order to get the baro set correctly. Im afraid to shut down the program :lol: