Open letter to the forum

Please bare with me, as this may be a little long. Having been a WD user since 2002 and a member of this forum for 4 years, I would like to say a few things.
I am amazed that there are never serious arguments. that is partly due to Windy and Chris. But the main reason is THE members of this forum . I have never seen a group of people so eager to help. I myself and I have seen others That can not quit get it and the members stay with you (no mater how dumb they may think you
are)until the problem is solved. Just to mention a few That have wrote programs to help . Carter Lake and all of his site work and all of it for free. Tin Plate and his VP

work, not just sharing with this forum but all who wanted it.Keven and his work on graphics. There are a great many more but at this moment I can’t think very well.

This is one forum I am proud to tell people that I belong to weather- watch, and am a strong believer in the Weather Display program.
Thanks to every member here.
Chuck.
PS: I would like t see a poll of how many use the Carter Lake templates in some form or another

I agree 100%

I have learned so much here - and not only about WD. Through the help from our members, I am beginning to understand the building and displaying of websites, so this has gone beyond just WD help.

And, as I have learned, I can sometimes even try to help some other folks out - that is what makes this community thrive.

PS: I would like t see a poll of how many use the Carter Lake templates in some form or another

There was a post somewhere, where carterlake had a list of current users of his template, but I could not find it right now…

Carterlake does have a link on his web page at:

And I agree, a great forum! :slight_smile:

Bill

There was a post somewhere, where carterlake had a list of current users of his template, but I could not find it right now.....
http://www.carterlake.org/webtemplates.php

Could not agree with you more Chuck, nice message!

Don’t forget Kevin, Niko, Snowman, Ken, NorCal Dan, JaxWeather to name some more folks.

The FAQs and various sub-forums really helps folks find what they’re looking for.

Hi Tom,
As I said there are so many that I could not think of them all. As for Dan I owe him big time for all of his help. The names I wrote were just the ones that have writen programs and gave them for free to all. Also the personal help they gave in using those programs. If I tried to name all of the members that give so much help, I would have to just print the whole members list. So again I thank every one here for being the type of people that give so freely of your time to help.
Chuck

I couldn’t agree more Chuck. Great place to hang out. :wink:
Thanks to everyone who helps out. :slight_smile:

As an utter and complete nunce when it comes to setting up WD and creating my website, I have to agree wholeheartedly with the comments about this forum and it’s members!

many on here have helped me :oops: (and better Bl**dy well keep on doing so :lol:) and I am extremly grateful for all of thier input. Thankyou one and all!

Woody

I whole heartedly agree! If it wasn’t for this forum and all the help it has provided I would never have been able to get my WD configured! Thanks to everyone!

I agree this is a great forum; the developers of WD to the users are a great bunch who are willing to help no matter how simple the mistakes we make using/configuring WD. My Hero is Ken true who redesigned my site. Yes I’m using a modification of the Carter Lake Templates, too.