NOAA Warnings back to being truncated in 10.33u

See below:

SHORT TERM FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE BALTIMORE MD/WASHINGTON DC
843 PM EST TUE MAR 28 2006
ANZ530>537-DCZ001-MDZ004>007-009>011-013-014-016>018-VAZ036>042-
050>057-290400-
CHESAPEAKE BAY NORTH OF POOLES ISLAND MD- CHESAPEAKE BAY FROM POOLES ISLAND TO SANDY POINT MD- CHESAPEAKE BAY FROM SANDY POINT TO NORTH BEACH MD- CHESAPEAKE BAY FROM NORTH BEACH TO DRUM POINT MD- CHESAPEAKE BAY FROM DRUM POINT MD TO SMITH POINT VA- TIDAL POTOMAC FROM KEY BRIDGE TO INDIAN HEAD MD- TIDAL POTOMAC FROM INDIAN HEAD TO COBB ISLAND MD- TIDAL POTOMAC FROM COBB ISLAND MD TO SMITH POINT VA- DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA-FREDERICK MD-CARROLL-NORTHERN BALTIMORE- HARFORD-MONTGOMERY-HOWARD-SOUTHERN BALTIMORE-PRINCE GEORGES- ANNE ARUNDEL-CHARLES-ST. MARYS-CALVERT-NELSON-ALBEMARLE-GREENE-
MADISON-RAPPAHANNOCK-FAUQUIER-LOUDOUN-ORANGE-CULPEPER-
PRINCE WILLIAM/MANASSAS/MANASSAS PARK-FAIRFAX- ARLINGTON/FALLS CHURCH/ALEXANDRIA-STAFFORD-SPOTSYLVANIA-
KING GEORGE-
INCLUDING THE CITIES OF…WASHINGTON…FREDERICK…WESTMINSTER…
GAITHERSBURG…COLUMBIA…BALTIMORE…ANNAPOLIS…WALDORF…
ST MARYS CITY…CHARLOTTESVILLE…LEESBURG…CULPEPER…
MANASSAS…MANASSAS PARK…FAIRFAX…ALEXANDRIA…FALLS CHURCH…
FREDERICKSBURG
843 PM EST TUE MAR 28 2006
.NOW…
SCATTERED SHOWERS WILL CONTINUE TO END FROM WEST TO EAST OVER AREAS EAST OF THE BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAINS THROUGH 11 PM. RAINFALL AMOUNTS WILL CONTINUE TO BE ON THE LIGHT SIDE…AND GENERALLY AV

note that i have not had a chance to look into this yet, what with everything else going on, and lots of grumpy people around
i will look into it soon

Oh, sorry about that - I thought it had been fixed in a recent release; my fault. No worries, I know you came back from holiday to a pile of things to do with WD and no doubt around the house as well… Didn’t mean to rehash something you already had on the list!

i have fixed it
new version:
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/wdxmlwarning.zip
Smile

Sent you an email…this new version doesn’t seem to have fixed it for me, CAZ017 is still being cutoff. Zone 17 is a flood warning so it should be active for awhile yet…received more rain today.

weird
it was working last night

but not this morning on retesting

computers, you gota hate them

i see whats wrong
this version is OK
and should stay that way
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/wdxmlwarning.zip

Looking good…but I installed the latest 34d and apparently the changes hadn’t been included with that version yet.