mouse roll over

hi all,

how about this one :

since I’m visiting other Wdisplay related sites I notice a lot differences in Bft, inches, kts, m/s , Hpa etc etc
I now 3024 inch must be about 1008 Hpa (is it ?) but it’s struggling; poor me !

The data in WD log and data files is in all this values, so could it be possible to make a roll over (mouse) for that values
Let say I have my values in BFt, HPa, meters then with the roll over I can see them in kts, inch, etc.
Setting are in display units: prefer (for my first choice to show) and convert (the translation)
To start with the mainscreen because most of us have it on the site and Brian’s time (because he has the power to do it or not )

So more service for the visitor on the site, for me less :?: :?: :?: and
more commercial sellings international :wink:

Thats a pretty good suggestion Ed.

Bob

i know :smiley:

btw :
hey boss, think about this (Trends:)
last 10 minutes
last 30 min
last 24 hours
last month
last year

suggestion before you disappeared :roll:

btw2: bed time now there !

It’s freezing here - 8C, windchill -19C ! , wind 4 -5 Bft , and we get more maybe next week! Russian circumstances !

do you mean on a web page ED?
note i do have instant units change in the program when you click on numbers on the main screen

you can use the custom web page option in WD, and create a page all in US units, or all in metric
i have added hpa alongside the inches for the barometer on the default table now…

i will add oC alongside the oF in the default table for current temperature

trends:
i forgot about that suggestion, doing that now for the next vers

do you mean on a web page ED? [b]Web page: or is that as local rollover is not usefull [/b]note i do have instant units change in the program when you click on numbers on the main screen [b]I got tables when you click on units:extreme conditions and rainfall popups graphs, do I mis something[/b] you can use the custom web page option in WD, and create a page all in US units, or all in metric [b]yes that the strugle if you surf to others webpage [/b]

the 2 situations:
Mainscreen at your own WD page (own use):
rollover usefull ?
I think yes because you learn to see the equally immidiatly

Webpage : usefull ?
yes because of abroad visitors;
I think more people visit eachothers pages and more attention for the product WD worldwide