Miss matching metar again?

Here is my latest mismatched metar image and metar data.

Why does it say dry when its misty?

email me the metar file greg

the dry part is based on your stations rain…

I DO NOT have checked Your stations rain/wind/for overrides the metar so why is it doing this?

the current weather conditions is always based on your rain (or fog /wind), its the icon that you can have set to the metar conditions (but you can have it overiden by your stations rain/fog/wind)
i think you are confused greg between current conditions report and icon image

Your correct. I am/was confused. It seems like it used to say rain when the metar did but its hard to remember. The client viewer is sweet. Thanks for the quick turn around.

METAR updates summary image. When the METAR shows only overcast the overcast icon is displayed. When the METAR displays overcast and the weather conditions (overcast-light freezing rain) the default icon is shown. WD v. 9.57 Ticked Use Downloaded METAR to update the icon. Use coded instead of decoded to update the Icons. Include extra conditions from the downloaded METAR.

BC
System Info:
Win 98SE, Stationless - METAR Update, IE-5.5, Pentium 233, 256MB RAM, DSL.

Thats what I see are you seeing the same CaptDilli?

Weather: light drizzle

i have not hooked up all the weather conditions parameters it would seem (which overides the cloud)
i will check on the light drizzle one

i have added that one now, uploading a new verison now

keep them coming, we will get them all

try a new download now greg

keep them coming, we will get them all
METAR updates summary image. When the METAR reads: "Sky conditions: overcast" "Weather: light freezing rain; 1 inches of snow on ground" the default icon is shown. WD v. 9.58b, not the "overcast" icon.

Ticked:
Use Downloaded METAR to update the icon.
Use coded instead of decoded to update the Icons.
Include extra conditions from the downloaded METAR.
TIA

there is another one

i think i need to also have it that if overcast is in use, it at least starts with that one

METAR updates summary image. When the METAR reads: Sky conditions: "overcast" Weather: "haze" the default icon is shown. WD v. 9.58d

Ticked:
Use Downloaded METAR to update the icon.
Use coded instead of decoded to update the Icons.
Include extra conditions from the downloaded METAR.

BC
System Info:
Win 98SE, Stationless - METAR Update, IE-5.5, Pentium 233 Laptop, 256MB RAM, DSL.