Misc Bugs?

Brian-
I noticed a few things in the last couple of months that I’m not sure if they are bugs or not.I am running a WX-200 Weather Station and have had to adjust the year to date rainfall at least 3 times so that the total rainfall on my display matches the Weather Display main screen.For example,last night,my WX-200 display reads 7.88 inches of rain for the year,yet WD reads only 7.26inches.
The other problem is with using the LCD display,where the maximum rain rate is always reading 0.000 at time 10.The normal display appears to work OK.
Recently,during the last 2 upgrades I have noticed that the LCD displays around the Dew Point and Humidity will show a white background and if changed to a normal display and back to the LCD screen,it will return to normal for awhile.

I’m not sure if anyone else is seeing these problems.

Thanks
Dale Nicholson
WA6MVG
:roll:

I have noticed the same thing with the WX-200 and the rainfall. It really is more of a nusiance than anything.

[quote=“WA6MVG”]Brian-
I noticed a few things in the last couple of months that I’m not sure if they are bugs or not.I am running a WX-200 Weather Station and have had to adjust the year to date rainfall at least 3 times so that the total rainfall on my display matches the Weather Display main screen.For example,last night,my WX-200 display reads 7.88 inches of rain for the year,yet WD reads only 7.26inches.
The other problem is with using the LCD display,where the maximum rain rate is always reading 0.000 at time 10.The normal display appears to work OK.
Recently,during the last 2 upgrades I have noticed that the LCD displays around the Dew Point and Humidity will show a white background and if changed to a normal display and back to the LCD screen,it will return to normal for awhile.

I’m not sure if anyone else is seeing these problems.[quote]

Yes I am seeing the same thing on my LCD display.

Maximum Rainrate 0.000 at time 10:0 :?:

Brian-
We just had a huge downpour here and I noticed that the Maximum Rain Rate did not come off 0.00,either with the LCD Screen or with the normal screen.

Dale
WA6MVG

Brian- We just had a huge downpour here and I noticed that the Maximum Rain Rate did not come off 0.00,either with the LCD Screen or with the normal screen.

Dale
WA6MVG

Yeah it was rainy here today and the rain rate didnt budge with the lcd online.