Metar small window

Hello,

Something new:
When WD update my internet’s page, the small metar display window open it self on my pc…

Even if you click OK the window doesn’t close… I have to click on “x” to close it…

How to get ride of this window’s opening…

Thanks
:wink: :wink:

mine does it too. I am using the current version.

When WD update my internet's page, the small metar display window open it self on my pc.......
Same here WD v. 9.62b&c. Also I have had WD crash twice when clicking on the "OK" button in the METAR image.

Hmmm everthing is fine here…but I am using the old 6.42ftp wonder if that might have something to do with it?
Jon

Version 9.62b

Hmmm everthing is fine here....but I am using the old 6.42ftp wonder if that might have something to do with it? Jon

Version 9.62b

WD 9.62a uses FTP 6.52 and the METAR does not pop up except for when requested.
WD 9.62b uses FTP 6.52 as does 9.62c. BTW the METAR image pops up as the FTP program starts up.
I am not using dialup because of the problems I had with NOAA and dialup last year.

Summary image setup.
Ticked:
Use Downloaded METAR to update the icon.
Include extra conditions from the downloaded METAR.

The METAR image is displayed when updating all web files and update internet now.
Looks like this only happens when updating the web page (Basic WD Web page). It does not happen with a METAR update, Weatherunderground or APRS update.

I’m seeing it too guys… only when WD updates to web page.

Hmmmmm…

Keith

It’s doing the same thing here. (9.62b~ftpupd6.52) It was fine with 9.62a.

I’ve got the same… It won’t be there for long. Brian will soon sort it out.

Bob

I am using the C version and the popup has me a bit bugged. Another thing is that the animated web cam doesn’t upload like it used to for me.

I think I am going back a few versions just to calm the old nerves. The popup metar doesn’t seem to have any effect on the quality of the workings of the program.

What is strange is that the animated webcam doesn’t upload anymore. I can get the static version to work alright, but this is a bit strange.

It should get stranger, when I get my Davis VP soil/temperature station and to get that to sync . ( providing the dang snow melts and the ground thaws).

I am going to wait until Brian gets back from his classes and break. He needs the time off. Keeps the mind sharp ( and avoids stepping into cow pies) :wink:

a fix for the icon update created this…
i have fixed in 9.62d

i was at a farm safety class all day

sorry about the inconvenienve guys