Maximum temperature at 00:01

There’s a bug with the midnight reset or the data-retrieval in the new 9.86b version. I’m getting the maximum temperature reading at 00:01 - so that’s no good :slight_smile: We’re having kind of a heatwave over here , but not as bad as that !!

Anyone else experience his ?? Was there a fixed version released that I don’t know about ??

WD 9.86 b
Davis vantage pro ( with rev. datalogger) - cabled
Windows 2000 pro

Where are you seeing that? If it’s for the current day and you are looking at it in the morning then that’s OK, it will cool until the sun comes up.

I’m seeing this in the extreme conditions window and am still seeing it at 16: 20 local time - it’s rubbish anyway it wasn’t 33,8

I’ve also noticed in the extreme hi/low parameters there’s no maximum temperature for yesterday there , only the 33,8

just checked the logfile and I can’t see anything wrong with it - it wasn’t even 33,8

what i was doing was a double check of the daily reset (as a few people this has not been happening), but in vers 9.86b, i fixed it so that if it has done it at the normal zero minute, it wont do it at the 1 mintue past
so a new 9.86b should be OK (is for me)

I’ve been having a similiar problem in 9.85e (and now with 9.86b) every time I restart WD. However, it usually occurs at other times besides just 00:01 as well…

There's a bug with the midnight reset or the data-retrieval in the new 9.86b version. I'm getting the maximum temperature reading at 00:01 - so that's no good :) We're having kind of a heatwave over here , but not as bad as that !!

Anyone else experience his ?? Was there a fixed version released that I don’t know about ??

WD 9.86 b
Davis vantage pro ( with rev. datalogger) - cabled
Windows 2000 pro