Maximum Temp not resetting.. 9.92c

Since upgrading to 9.92c to hopefully fix my Ultimeter Gust issues (and selecting the Ultimeter 2100 and selecting ‘yes’ for “use complete record mode”)… my maximum temperature has not reset. I can manually do the daily reset and it will grab a high and timestamp… but that will remain the high until that high is eclipsed over days… As far as I can tell the other values reset at midnight as they should…

Not sure if this has to do with the “Complete” record mode and WD grabbing the wrong data or if it is something else…

FYI

THanks!!!

ah, wd is (now) grabbing the max temperature from the complete record mode data with each record
when does the console reset?

I believe the Ultimeter console resets at midnight… it certainly shows the correct daily high and time it occured when I view it… and that number is not the same number that WD is showing… this morning I reset the value in WD and it has been tracking the daily high for today… though the ‘time it occured’ has not changed in several days… says ‘2:57 pm’ though it is still well before noon here… it has said ‘2:57’ for a couple days now… what appears to happen is that the daily max won’t be updated unless a new higher max occurs… doesn’t reset at midnight, and the time doesn’t reset or reflect the time it happened at all…

Odd…

Hope that helps!!

i will undo what i did with the temperature…

Incidentally, the wind gust thing seems to be okay now, from the little I’ve been able to look at it… It still would be ideal for WD to get the max values/times from the Ultimeter stream, but I can’t imagine why WD doesn’t see that rollover at midnight… Looking at the charts, it appears the daily high gust also is stuck at the same time… though the values may be right…

Just looks like WD is getting the wrong data from the stream, or not updating itself with current data…

This WD chart might help you see what I mean…

http://www.hemetweather.com/weather/dailyhighlowbaroetc.gif

Thanks Brian… as always, if you need me to test something for you, I’d be happy to do it with my setup!

Let me know when you have a new download I can try.

Thanks!!!

Looks like the temp bug was squashed, but the daily high gust time is locked to a single time again/still… can you take a look at that when you get a chance?

Are these values coming from the Ultimeter now, or from WD logs? Did you figure out a way to get the high gust/temp values from the stream?

Thanks!

a new 9.93a, ready now, should be better for the maximum gust time from the complete record mode max gust reading

Just installed 9.93a and the max gust time is still showing as 4:27pm, though my Ultimeter Console says it was about 3:30pm… in fact it is only 3:50 pm now, so the time WD is showing is from the past… it is the same time I saw previous to putting 9.93a in…

FYI…

I’ll see if it resets after midnight…

Thanks for trying to track this down for me!
:smiley:

i forgot that the mirror ftp means any new version i upload is only available on the half hour
9.93b will be ready soon
after the daily reset, it should come right hopefully

I’ll watch the numbers over the next few days, but it looks good right now!

Thanks!!! :smiley: