Images identical in size and layout

Brian,

I use the following images on my website (see the link below):

barodial.gif (188x156)
directiondial.gif (185x161)
averagedial.gif (185x161)

Can you adjust WD in such a way that all the images are the same size (185x161) and looks the same…

Now the barodial is different in size, and has a border, the averagedial.gif has an green line around the image and the directiondial a white line on the left side and top.

It will look even more professional if all images are the same in style…

Thanks and merry Christmas !

ok, i will see what i can do
i have just added in adjust the size of the images…

Brian, thanks, quick as always…

I hope your wife can handle your WD addiction :wink:

One question : Is the size user changeble ? I have looked over all options, but cannot find anything…

Regards, Aad

in the custom web page setup, under ftp setup, you can set the size of the individual dials there (in the latest version)

i brought meself a X box for xmas, and with 2 controllers i have just been racing her
cool fun!

Ok… found it… overlooked it completely…

Are you also removing the border around the barodial.gif ???

Have fun with your X-Box.

Cheers, Aad

Unfortunately, as you shrink the size of the dials, the quality of the image appears to degrade proportionatly…

At least all the images are now the same size when at 100%… if they would also look identical it would be nice…

Brian,
I appreciate the work you have been doing to the custom web tab…especially the setups for the individual dials. However, the wind direction dial still needs a little work…there is a small band the goes around the dial that can’t be changed (always stays white)…so if you change it from anything other than the default white background, it looks a little odd/goofy. Also, would like to be able to change the color (colour) of the barometer numbers…
Thanks…

Let her win once in a while.