Icons not updating

I’ve looked through the archives but cannot find any answer to my problem. The icons shown on main screen as well as summary page will not update unless I mouseclick them.
My settings are:
Summary Image on Web Page/Weather Icons Update
Ticked: show icons on main screen;
show moon icon at night;
Use downloaded Metar to update the icon;
show metar image on the web page.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Randy

hi
i.e, if you go to view, summary image, its not updating from the metar, but it is if you click on the icon on the main screen?
also, do you have the summary image uploading to your web site?
(it should update at that time)
email me your metar file and export/email me your wdisplayftp.ini file from the registry
see
http://www.weather-display.com/exportregistry.html

hi i.e, if you go to view, summary image, its not updating from the metar, but it is if you click on the icon on the main screen? also, do you have the summary image uploading to your web site? (it should update at that time) email me your metar file and export/email me your wdisplayftp.ini file from the registry
Thanks for the response Brian, however I am still having a problem and will be sending my wdisplayftp.ini file. However, the problem I am experiencing is not on upload of Summary icon image [although the problem does manifest itself there also], it is on my main WD screen showing the forecats Icon, i.e. Sun with wispy clouds. That Icon and the icons on the summary image and metar images do not follow the actual conditions until I mouseclick the ICON on the main screen. Once I click, the icon updates to the current conditions. Summary setup page is still as described in my initial post. Using Version 9.56 Thanks [/quote]

i have your setting
under the ftp/metar download, you did not have ticked use this metar for wunderground/icons ticked
try that

This is why I believe this option needs to be moved to the summary image setup from. Keep all the options together.

humm
but you can have wunderground getting the cloud info, but the icon not,…

anyway, you still need to be in that setup screen to setup the metar to use etc, so i think its an ok place for it
but what i need is for the whole metar update thing on the summary image setup to be grayed out if that tick is not set

Yes Brian thats even a better idea.