Icon not OK with 'light-rain'

Hi Brian,

When there is no rain and after sunset, WD displays the ‘clear-starry-night’ icon on the webpage, but when there is light-rain, it shows the partly cloudy/sunny icon, like it is daytime…

The summary image shows the correct icon (dark, with a rainy cloud).

Is it a bug, or me using WD the wrong way ?

Cheers, Aad

(v9.61b)

Same here but substutute mist. … but when there is mist, it shows the partly cloudy/sunny icon, like it is daytime…

The summary image shows the correct icon (mist).

Only if I go to WDs main display and click on the icon (mist) will the summanary image icon update. This is only good for one update and then its right back to the partly cloudy/sunny icon. :cry:

My summary ain’t right either. It’s showing the dark rain icon at night, but says FOG, and has daytime rain during the day, but says FOG. FOG is correct, because it stopped raining.

Started working right again. :o

Same here but substutute mist. ... but when there is mist, it shows the partly cloudy/sunny icon, like it is daytime...

The summary image shows the correct icon (mist).

Only if I go to WDs main display and click on the icon (mist) will the summanary image icon update. This is only good for one update and then its right back to the partly cloudy/sunny icon. :cry:

I see here the Metar shows “Overcast- Precipitation” but the pretty little sun is showing on the Metar image with just a very few clouds. It does the same thing when its just " overcast " by the metar.