I have added drop down menu

Give it a whirl, in a new 9.78b
go to the web page setup, click on that button…
then you can tailor the names and filenames
then click on save
but back up your existing datahtm0.txt file first
a file called dropdownsource.txt is also created, if you want to use that in yoru own custom web page
let me know what you think

Give it a whirl, in a new 9.78b go to the web page setup, click on that button.... then you can tailor the names and filenames then click on save but back up your existing datahtm0.txt file first a file called dropdownsource.txt is also created, if you want to use that in yoru own custom web page let me know what you think
Hello,

I tried it… thanks…
But It would be nice to be able to choose which dropdown menu we want to show…
For exemple I don’t have any webcam ------> so no use to have a drop down menu…

Have a look at my page the drop down menue is not well alligned…

What can I do for it…

Thanks have a nice day… :wink: :wink:

I have things showing on the web page such as in Data2htm as well with the drop down menu. I see that things appear in two places, one with the menu and the other still on the page.

How do I have the things that upload and appear on the page not appear on the page, but still uploads so that the drop down menu is the only thing that references the uploaded gif :?:

the drop down is completly customisable
so you can change the name from web cam to my baby photos,for emple, and change and add or remove all the files in that drop down
vers 9.78d creates a back up of the datahtm0.txt file :slight_smile:

note, you have to have ticked to use it, when you click on save , for it to be incorporated into the datahtm0.txt file

and I see that each menu can have whatever I want on that menu. But those things that load such as the auto scale graphs, is there a way to have them not appear in the data2htm but upload anyway?

the drop down is completly customisable so you can change the name from web cam to my baby photos,for emple, and change and add or remove all the files in that drop down vers 9.78d creates a back up of the datahtm0.txt file :)

note, you have to have ticked to use it, when you click on save , for it to be incorporated into the datahtm0.txt file

Ok, but have a look at http://astrosurf.com/skylover/meteo/ my webpage, you’ll see that drop down menu are not well allignated!! Why???

thanks

ardvark, you can tick let me manage datahtm2.txt, in the webfiles setup,and then delete those from there (but yes they will still get uploaded)
beruberu, email me your datahtm0.txt file…

i must have something missing in the code
also, i have the first drop down menu name wrong i see, it should be grpahs, and not sun moon info.,…
fixing now…but you can fixreset it,

i have fixed the alignment, and i have it now if you have blank for web cam name , it will not show
uploading vers 9.78e now…

a new 9.78e is ready now

a new 9.78e is ready now

TNX

:wink:

looks much better, but change the name for the “grapha drop down menu” to graphs, instead of Sun/moon info and misc (that happened because of a bug i had), in the drop down menu setup, and click on save again
:slight_smile:

looks much better, but change the name for the "grapha drop down menu" to graphs, instead of Sun/moon info and misc (that happened because of a bug i had), in the drop down menu setup, and click on save again :)

Ok, but why is there a small switzerland left of first drop down menu???

TNX :wink: :wink:

Ch

I tried the new drop down lists and now I want to turn the option off. I unchecked the show menus on web page but it still shows up?

when you click on save, your existing datahtm0.txt file is copied to datahtm0old.txt

and the newly inserted lines are saved as dropdownsource.txt
they are only incorporated into your datahtm0.txt file if you have ticked show on web page

if you then untick that, and then click on save
then wd should, but doesnt yet, resurect the datahtm0old.txt file
but you can do that manualy
or just remove the lines of code from datahtm0.txt (i.e the ones that appear in the file dropdownsource.txt

if anyone wanted something reveresed, it would be you greg, LOL

I’m sittin here laughing … Isn’t that the truth. I’m always flopping back and forth try to see what I like. Thanks for the drop downs. :smiley: