i finally added indoor temp/hum to main screen graph!

in a new 9.90b version ready now
you can turn this off under graph setup, and change the colours under setup, general and misc, colour setup

its for up to the last 3 days (i.e will show on the 72 hour graph as well)
but not the web graphs at this stage
(anyone want that)

but not the web graphs at this stage (anyone want that)

Oh yes please!

silly question i guess!
now, its not restrospective, i.e it starts logging from start of this version
aloso, the scale is fixed. 0 to 30oC
, or 32 to 86of

should i put those numbers there?
does it need to go outside that range?

Well, it’s so expensive to run the AC, that we never turn it on unless the outside temp gets to 100. So it would be usefull in my case to have a higher temp range.

Brian

I’ve been running the new 9.90b for about 45 minutes now, but the indoor temp and hum plots are still lying at zero. I tried restarting WD and noticed that the option to plot indoor is not saved.

Keith

, or 32 to 86of does it need to go outside that range?

Yes, I would like it both higher and lower please. My interest is in monitoring a house we don’t get to very often. Most of the summer it sits just above 90 but if the AC craps out (or there’s a fire 8O ) it would be nice to know. Freezing isn’t such a possibility for me but it probably is for other folks.

Steve

Kfarm
Did you turn it on?

Yes Rupp… I have it turned on.
However, when WD is restarted it does not save it as being turned on.

Keith

Yea I noticed that this morning when I attempted to turn it off. Maybe Brian will see this and correct that.

My indoor readings are displaying but the main WD console humidity/temp graph has problems now.

Thanks,
John

WIN98SE
LaCrosse 2310 wired

looks ok to me jbags?
i have fixed a bug though with a new 9.90b ready now, though
kfarm, do you have the indoor temp and humidity visible on the main screen?

Brian,

You are correct as usual :slight_smile:

I am partially color blind and the color of the outside vs inside temps appeared to be the same. Upon closer look I see the difference.

Thanks,
John

you can change the colour in the colour setup…
(setup, general and misc/colour, program colour setup)

Yes Brian I do (see website)

I have them labeled Studio Temp and Studio Hum But that should not make a difference right?

Keith

hummm
i see what you mean
ok, i think it has something to do with the beast (a ws2010)
email me the file latestindoor.inf

thanks

Brian,

I have been waiting patiently as you address this issue. I to am having a problem with the Indoor Temp & Humidity plot. I haven’t seen it yet.

I have switched in on in the graph set-up but the tick will not remain ‘on’ after closing and restarting the program it seems to have no effect anyway.

Is it a ‘Beast’ problem? as you have a related problem with the ‘heartbeat’ thread.

Cheers, Bob

Hi Brian,

I too am having a problem with the indoor humidity. My ws-2310 "son-of-a-beast :wink: " wall display is reading 52% and WD is showing 63% and seems to be flat lined. Also on a side note, look at the scale on the bottom left of my screen, the numbers are cut off. Might I have something set up wrong?

There is no rush on this, Brian. I don’t know how you do all you do with only 24 hours in a day? Do you sleep? :roll: Thanks for all the work that you have put into this program.

OOPS :oops: :oops: :oops:
I meant "bottom RIGHT side of the screen.

…and while you are working on it, would it be possible to have the option to select the regular (outdoor) temperature range for the indoor temp graph?

Brian,

I have switched in on in the graph set-up but the tick will not remain ‘on’ after closing and restarting the program it seems to have no effect anyway.

Exactly the same problem with me in Geneva, I don’t see anything new on the graph…Sorry