How do you upload the 5 day forecast to the webpage?

How do you upload the 5 day forecast to the webpage? I can’t for the life of me find the option to upload the 5 day forecast.

go to ftp set up and general ftp functions. Select the find file and locate your forecast gif. set up your times you want it to upload, etc.

Then exit that after ok.

Go to one of the datahthm in the web file and place the forecast gif name where you want it to be placed. After the upload occurs the gif should show up.

of course WIndy probably has an easier solution, but this is what works for me.

The auto upload for the forecast will only work if the ‘let me manage datahtm2.txt file’ in the FTP web files setup is NOT ticked. If you have ticked, then you need to add it manually as Aardvark stated.

Bob

The auto upload for the forecast will only work if the 'let me manage datahtm2.txt file' in the FTP web files setup is NOT ticked. If you have ticked, then you need to add it manually as Aardvark stated.

Bob

Bob, I do not have "let me manage datahtm2.txt file " checked. So are you saying it should be uploading automatially?

Yes, I believe that is the case. I am sure Brian can confirm this…

Bob

Here is an extract from a recent thread on this subject

i am downloading a Ohio forecast, myself, and have the 5 day enabled, to test this
it should upload it auto…

Cheers
Brian

Kfarm
Forecaster

Posted: Mon 31 Mar 2003 17:12 Post subject:

Everything looks A-OK on the 5 day Brian.
I’m ready for auto upload to web! Everybody else think so?

Keith

Hermann Missouri USA Area Weather:
http://thecountryplace.homestead.com/files/bergerweather.htm

700 MHz Pent III - 512 RAM - Windows XP - WS2010 Station no repeater

Rick
Junior Forecaster

Posted: Mon 31 Mar 2003 18:19 Post subject:

I’m still getting a little cut off the end of the gif that is uploaded. I’m set at 800x600 and when I view the forecast in WD it is all there, but the uploaded has about a third cut off the end. The auto upload is working fine._________________
Dell 4550, P4 2.0 GHz, 256 MB RAM, Windows XP Pro, Davis VP, WD 9.71d

Is there something I must tick to get this to upload?

Rupp,

You have a custom web site, so it may be better to use a separate routine using General FTP Funtions in the FTP set up. I’ll try and send you a screen shot of my settings.

Bob
[/img]
[/quote]