Help Help e saluti a tutti

:smiley:
Ciao, mi chiamo Andrea e ho installato il prg WD che uso regolarmente (o quasi). Tutto

hi
when the temperature goes over 30oC, WD main screen graph then plots from 0oC to 50oC (to get a bigger range)
that gives some not so nice steps in the temperature scale
it does look to me OK on your web page,…yes?

5 day forecast:
it rweally is intended to be used best with the noaa forecast file, but i do have it working (still perfecting) with a NZ forecast
find a good 5 day forecast from a web site you could use, and email me the source for that web page…

voice:
what help did you need? (which part?)

hi

5 day forecast:
it rweally is intended to be used best with the noaa forecast file, but i do have it working (still perfecting) with a NZ forecast
find a good 5 day forecast from a web site you could use, and email me the source for that web page…

)

Hello
Can you do something with HallesConditions et prévisions météo - The Weather Channel | Weather.com
(for Geneva)

Thanks Brian…

:wink: :wink:

In the setting i have created the file *.vaw for weather answer phone.When the modem answer the message is output, but i don’t produce a new file with new conditions.
I don’t understand…sorry

Andrea

hi
email me your wdisplay.ini file from c:\windows or c:\winnt

note: you need the weather talking setup in weather display, with the file save switch enabled
(i will check your settings for you)

ok, the settings are goods…
I email the file later.
thank and bay

Bye, i can’t send, now, the file wdisplay.ini because this isn’t the pc wich use with a meteo.
The info on the voice… are:

• the telephony system function if the phonegreeting file is created.
    this file is created because in the filename location i write phone…wav.
    this step is ok
    custom speech is on, custom file is off.
    select audio device i have selected modem.
    Upload button what is? What is the functions?
    what is the function for the button labeled file off? I think what, if enabled, to ftp transfer the file talkingnew in to website.
    voice file upload and voice speak time…

this function (telefony boullettins) is very good.
Can you help me?
Thank

73 GAP

hi
what freq for the file creation do you have set?
if it is every minute, then you need to be carefull that the time taken for the whole file to be spoken is not more than 1 minute
i.e the file gets created in real time,…i.e how long it takes to say whats in the file…
use the eery 5 mintues for the file create time freg…

and you can adjust the file time length (minutes) greater than the default of 3 minutes…you need to do that if you are using a customised one that has lots of words in it

note: if you want the answephone to play a voice file, you need the file create or custom file create ON, and not the speech or custom speech (which plays it out your PC speakers)

from your last post, it seems that you may have that confused maybe?

:frowning:
Sorry, I now use only the forum OK!!!

That
I use the talk function.
The relative file is created in the webfiles directory (talkingnew.wav)
the ftp system upload my web site. In the ftp server talkingnew file is talkingnew2…and don’t work with the link on the web page. If, for test, i copy the talkin…on the web file it work…whi?
I have tryed also edit the wdispay.ini file under winnt dir…but don’t work

small icons
If you view my web (www.letrevalli.org under meteo report) on the months of August and july there is a small icons of the weatehr day.
Where do I to activate this for every days?

Thank…
Andrea

:frowning:
Sorry, I now use only the forum OK!!!

That
I use the talk function.
The relative file is created in the webfiles directory (talkingnew.wav)
the ftp system upload my web site. In the ftp server talkingnew file is talkingnew2…and don’t work with the link on the web page. If, for test, i copy the talkin…on the web file it work…whi?
I have tryed also edit the wdispay.ini file under winnt dir…but don’t work

small icons
If you view my web (www.letrevalli.org under meteo report) on the months of August and july there is a small icons of the weatehr day.
Where do I to activate this for every days?

Thank…
Andrea

Hi
ok, if you have changed the filename from the default talkingnew.wav name, then the link was not being updated
I have fixed that, for the next version of weather display (after 9.90e)

re the icon
by clikcing a icon under input daily weather, each day, you will then be selecting that icon to show in the September2003.htm report

ok, i see now
the link should be too
talkingnew2.wav

i have done it all this way to avoid conflicts where the ftp program is uploading the file and then file then wants to be recreated

i will fix the link for the next version of weather display

ok, icons works!!!
bye

P.S When you are news of forecasts 5 day…vrite me.

P.S If I use the file mp3 the procedure the file work…but if i ceck on the web site the link is for file .wav…:-((((

Ciao

thanks

i am uploading version 9.91 that fixes the link bug if upload mp3 is checked

:?
ok in the webfiles the file is called talkinnew.wav
in the web server talkinnew2.wav. The talkingnew the size is 1Mb the talkinnew2 is every 0 Mb.

It’s possible to create a only file for both procedure talkin and aswers phone?

Bye

:cry:
The system talkin…and the datahtml2.txt don’t works very well.
I checked the flag for manage data…but the system read thi file sometimes…It read and start with a default data2…

The new file is in italian languages…the default is in english and the link for the system of the answer file is modified…

i don’t know to think…
sorry

hi
you could add the link to the datahtm3.txt file instead…
try that ?
sorry

:?

Why the current weather in the summary image and in the current weather in the table for the version 9.91 don’t is writed?

Whit the 9.85 version the current weather variable is writed.

Eg:

www.letrevallo.org meteo section is not writed
www.ari-rivarolo.org is writed

Bye

:lol: :lol:
File mp3…bulletin

listen the data meteo…that’s all right.

OK?

www.letrevalli etc etc…

ciao