Forecast for Weather Talk ???

Hello Brian,
Tell me if i ask for to much, but could you add forecast (tick option) to the weather talk.
Because i am going to try and interface my sound card to a VOX and to a two way (cb radio)
hopefully, by using the PTT Output, audio output and audio input, i should get this going.

thanks
Cyclone

you could use the custom weather talking option, and then use the VP forecast custom tag

thnaks for the reply,
I’ve got it going, buit for a slight problem
i want to use the tag %avgspd% , but the British lady says k m h ,
and not kilometers, per hour, how do i change it.

thanks
Cyclone

there are other custom tags for windspeed you can use, and or untick units option in the setup, ftp/internet setup,custom web page setup

i hope you didnt mind me using your drop down list html code in wd, i thought it was simply neat

there are other custom tags for windspeed you can use, and or untick >units option in the setup, ftp/internet setup,custom web page setup
Working now, thanks

i hope you didnt mind me using your drop down list html code in wd, i >thought it was simply neat

No problems :smiley:

I’ve got the extra sensor real time graph working, but could you explain please how the ET is calculated and how does it work ( i thought it climbs and calculates once an hour, until midnight ?? )
also on the main page for the ET, is it a cumulative total ?
cause if i hover my mouse over it, the max is correct and should be the total.
I’ve sent you an e-mail.

Good luck
Cyclone

the ET on the extra sensor graph is that calculated by WD every minute
it resets at midnight
its working pretty darn well me thinks (if you have a solar sensor)
see mine (and note how the ET drops off). also note,light winds give a high ET reading, becuase its based on plants, and their stomata are open more in light winds, but close in windy weather

[/img]

ok, Brian,
What i’ll do is i’ll let it run for a couple days, and see what happens.

I’m surfing the web for a 5 day forecast similar to the US for us Aussies !!

Cheers
Cyclone