Font color on web page: averages/extremes to date for month

How do I change the font colot for the web page showing the averages/extremes to date for the current month???

hi
do you mean the link?
i will add that to the webfiles #2,

or do you mean weekrep.htm and or january2003.htm font colour?
i can add option to change that (and font style)
give me 24 hrs

hi do you mean the link? i will add that to the webfiles #2,,,,

or do you mean weekrep.htm and or january2003.htm font colour?
i can add option to change that (and font style)
give me 24 hrs

I mean the font color for weekrep.htm but I see also that I have the same problem with the january2003.htm page as well. I use a background to match the pages to the rest of my site and the black font color is very hard to see on top of it. If you add an option to change that it would be terrific!

Thanks,

Ted

I’ve started experimenting with creating a custom web page… Very nice! I may be able to get I want this way.

hi
its a good idea all the same
i will site down now and add this feature
:slight_smile:

Hi Brian.
When I set the above to yes then save and exit program (to update revs or other reason) the setting goes back to default (NO). Also when this is set to yes the website pic. boxes are not the same color (default).
Dave

hi
where and what is this
(please spell it out clearly)

i have added colour/font for averages/extreme now
(font I still need to hook up) in a new 9.45b

OK.
Setup then
General and colour/Misc/tide.setup then
Set data boxes to background colour then
Set to YES then
All looks correct, data boxes are same colour as background. then
File then
Save and Exit then
restart program
Data boxes are not the same as background colour.

Also, even though this attribute is set to YES when the main page is uploaded to the website it does not have the data boxes the same colour as the background. This is a minor problem and may just be on my systsem for some reason. Just thought I would mention it. Thanks

i have added colour/font for averages/extreme now (font I still need to hook up) in a new 9.45b

Great! I see the new option for this in the latest version download. Many thanks! Your response to this is awesome. I’ll most likely be buying this software!

I’ll be trying it out as soon as I can get things stable again - I’ve got hanging problems (See other message).

Thanks again, Ted

I have tried this on three computers with the same results.

hi sawedee
thats next on my list to fix…

a new 9.46 is ready now
this colour option should be ok now