Extra sensor graph temp scale

It’s possible to change the minimum scale temp on the extra sensor graph, but the maximum temp always stays at 40degC. My solar sensor has gone off scale today, so rather than changing the intervals when the min temp is changed, would it be possible to just move the whole scale up/down, allowing for example -20 to +40 or -10 to +50?

I probably shouldn’t mention this, but an auto-scaling graph would be even better :wink:

i will increase the top end of the range for a extra sensor used as solar sensor for the wmr918

also, these extra sensor data should be showing up on the auto scale graphs
if not, i can get them too!

also, these extra sensor data should be showing up on the auto scale graphs if not, i can get them too!

I hadn’t investigated these graphs before. Unfortnately the first three extra sensor graphs seem to display the same data from sensor 1 and I can’t see an obvious way to set the second and third graphs up to display any other data.

It looks like the fourth extra sensor graph can be used to plot indoor humidity, but when I ticked the box nothing happened.

On a related topic…

View | WMR918/WMR968 Extra Sensor

…shows a tick box for sensor 1 saying ‘Show on main screen’. I’ve ticked this, but I can’t see where this sensor data would be/is displayed. Also is it possible to display sensor 2 or 3 on the main page? Sensor 2 would actually be a better one for me to display.

On a related topic...

View | WMR918/WMR968 Extra Sensor

…shows a tick box for sensor 1 saying ‘Show on main screen’. I’ve ticked this, but I can’t see where this sensor data would be/is displayed. Also is it possible to display sensor 2 or 3 on the main page? Sensor 2 would actually be a better one for me to display.

When ‘Show on main screen’ is ticked sensors 1, 2, & 4 (3) are displayed, rotated, on the main screen above the wind speed.
No windrun, no LCD, wind speed in MPH, most main screen settings set as the default was in WD v 9.06.
However there is currently a problem as all sensors are displaying the value of sensor #1 (on main screen and extra dials). WD v 9.72c. :?

i think i know how to fix them all showing the same reading
stand by

No windrun

I display the windrun, so that’s probably why I don’t get the extra sensor readings.

hi, that explains that
anyway, i have done some more revamp
should be even better
vers 9.72d
ready now…
i am now out to town :slight_smile:

The auto-scale graphs seem to be fixed now.

Thank you for another quick fix.

thats good
after setting the wmr968 i had up at my brothers place,
http://ps.gen.nz/~windy/hamgap/papatoetoe.htm
(it took me only 5 minutes to configure and setup wd to update a web page)

i notice the current values are not updating on the extra sensor real time graph
i have fixed that now, uploading now a new 9.72d

but at least no spikes on the extra sensor graph for the wmr968 2 extra sensors setup :slight_smile:

but at least no spikes on the extra sensor graph for the wmr968 2 extra sensors setup :)

It looks like the jittery solar% bar on the WD console isn’t related to the spikes. I was convinced that by fixing one you’d fix the other :cry: