I have it fixed
use vers 2.2
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/crongw1000.zip

WooHoo! You work fast. Good work!
I won’t be needing those negative numbers here in Florida. :lol:

Thanks Brian! It’s working fine now.

Steve

Hello Brian,

Im setting mg GW1000 to weather display, however after putting its IP address , weather display program hangs and shows not responding, I repeat many times and still the same, hwat might be the cause of not responding since the cron runs and successfully connected to ecowitt?

Perhaps the IP address you are using is not the correct IP address?
Where did you get the IP address for the GW1000?
What is the IP address?
Are you entering the IP address in W-D into the GW1000 station type section?
Does the computer running W-D have good connectivity to the network?
Is the computer on a restricted (guest) network where only access to the Internet is possible?
Is the GW1000 running the latest firmware?

Hi
what shows in the separate cron program?
what shows in the gw1000.txt file?
are you using the latest version?

hey, first off, big thanks to Brian and Galfert for getting the GW1000 working in WD!

I’m in the process of switching from an aging Honeywell/Irox station and I first purchased the HP2551 to test out whether it could handle my RF range limited site, then I got the GW1000 and a couple WH31 sensors so I could upload to WD.

With the Honeywell I could map an extra temp sensor as the outdoor temp in WD (I want the temp at ground, not on the tower),
but with the GW1000 I haven’t found a way to do that.

Have I missed a setting/method, or could crongw1000 be updated to support a sensor redirect?

I would need to add that ability

Thanks Brian,

If it’s low on your priority list I could easily make my own parsing job to switch the temps in the gw1000.txt file.
Not sure though if I might mess up the timing in WD if I did that? I can make it a sub second switch.

I can add this functionality, its OK

added to the latest .zip update
(note that the ecowitt station has its own tab now)

And that’s the reason I stick with WD! :smiley:

Thank you Brian, tested with three sensors and all work as expected.

I have just upgraded my old Lacrosse weather station to a Ventus W830. I have been researching on how to keep Weather Display going and have just purchased a Gw1000. We don’t seem to have caught on with this technology yet in the UK, its nowhere to be found on any UK websites. 8O