E-rice down???

think I’m moving.

Im going to consider that too if its not fixed or here from Alan today.

I might too, but where would you go? My domain is through GoDaddy and I’m paid up through October on E-Rice. Where would you turn for hosting?

I was with 1and1 before switching to erice.

Godaddy hosts and have a few differant basic plans…

10 GB Space

E-rice was about $11/year, which is hard to beat, especially on a limited budget like I am. I’m hoping they can get it up and running later today. I’ve been pretty happy with E-rice since I signed up, I can only remember one other brief outage, nothing like this before, but hopefully its something that can get fixed. If it persists for more than another day or two, I might consider other options.

[quote author=ChrisinPA link=topic=50821.msg409595#msg409595 date=1303396292]
Godaddy hosts and have a few differant basic plans…

10 GB Space

I left Godaddy due to restrictive access to features such as email and cron. I went with Lunarpages 4 yrs ago and have been pretty happy with them. I have one account and 4 websites all for 3.99 a month.

If someone wanted, they could open one account and setup multipe sub domains and share the annual costs. ;). Just sayin!

steve

Looks like the my site is back :slight_smile:

Al

BarrowCountyWeather.com

They all are… awesome

A brief explanation from Alan/E-Rice would be nice. :slight_smile:

Al

Just got this from Alan.

The server is back up now. Sorry for the late response. The system failure was caused by an operation mistake during our routine maintenance, we have managed to restore the service, and hope you will accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. I believe we have fixed the problem, but you might continue to experience some intermittent outage during the weekend while we clean up the mess. I

Oops :oops: