Degree Symbol

Could someone tell me the keyboard sequence to get the degree symbol…I found a temp om my page missing that and the F so thought I would add them to the html. I know its on the forum, but I can never find anything here, the search function just doesn’t like me…:slight_smile:

Alt and 0176 will do it

or you could use ° in HTML


Thanks…that did the trick.

Just a comment, in my experience 0176 has to be keyed on the numeric keypad, not from the keys along the top of the keyboard. If you have a laptop this means using the embedded numeric keypad.