Custom files with custom tags

Hi guys,
If this feature is already available please point me in the right direction as i cant seem to find it,

I would like to be able to have custom file names with custom tags that are parsed to a specified name. Does that make sense 8O

For example, I would like to have a fill called say rain-tags.htm with custom tags in it, processed and re-written as say rain.htm with all the custom tags calculated, and just output to the webfiles folder.

Maybe a comma delimated file of all the custom files we would like calculated…
In the below example of what could be in the txt file rain-tags.htm would end up rain.htm and current-tags.htm would end up current.htm

rain-tags.htm,rain.htm
current-tags.htm,current.htm

Or maybe just an input box where we can add these files.

mmm think thats it. :smiley:

Take a look at Control Panel → Custom Tag Files and see if that does what you want.

No not really, instead of the wxlocal name I want to use any name I want with custom tags in it.

You will have to create your custom pages with the wxlocal naming scheme however using the Internet File Creation and Upload screen you can have the files named as you wish when they are uploaded…

Example:

wxlocal29.html (raw tags file) creates wx29.html (parsed page) uploads rain-tags.htm (click on the file name in the setup screen, then click on “Show file upload times” and you will see “Remote file name”

-Bob

Cheers Bob.