Cosmetic: font sizes

I’m using the large display version (>800*600) and a few of the fonts used to display the current values look odd, i.e. smaller than the other fonts. The fields affected are:

Pressure trend
Max Gust Today
Max Gust Last Hr
Max Average

The windrun field is also too small for the font. I’m currently showing a windrun of 57.2 miles and the final ‘s’ is just starting to get truncated. Yesterday I had a windrun of over 100 miles and the ‘s’ nearly disappeared.

Trivial…but hopefully not difficult to fix.

its just more noticable at large screen size
the smaller fotn size is to allow all the text to appear at the smaller screen size

What about making the bigger fonts smaller so that they all match up? It just looks a bit weird and now that I’ve seen it I can’t help noticing it each time I look at the screen!

Brian

What also makes this so obvious is that there are 2 colours of blue used. The colour of those that Chris has noted is darker.

Bob

Brian What also makes this so obvious is that there are 2 colours of blue used. The colour of those that Chris has noted is darker. Bob

I noticed that as well, but found that I could change the blues to the same colour using the relevant setup menu option.