Clima-Sim 3.0 released!

Hi Everybody!

I’m happy to announced a brand new and MAJOR upgrade to a “cousin” of WXSIM: Clima-Sim. A few of you already have this, and can use the link to upgrade (you won’t need to re-register, though a couple of settings - like temperature units or isotherm spacing - might get changed). I’ve been hard at work on this upgrade for about three months (and on the program in general for about 20 years, or about half as long as on WXSIM). There’s a lot of potential interest overlap with WXSIM, so I wanted to let you all know.

Now, I’m starting to think about a (minor) upgrade to WXSIM itself. My thinking at the moment mainly revolves around clarity and keeping new users “out of trouble”, as the program is really big and can be confusing at first. Suggestions are welcome!

Thanks!

Tom

1 Like

For the first 38 minutes this announcement was up, I’d left a file out of the new installer package. It’s fixed now. The link above should work.

Thanks!

Tom

Actually, it was two files (data for new features - solar cycle and actual temperature historical records). Just uploaded again. Should be good now. I guess was was just excited to get it posted! :slight_smile:

1 Like