Cannot get light sensor to work

What is the voltage of the fan ac or dc, relay will switch voltage up to 250 volts 10 amps.

I got mine of eBay, think it was about 2 quid with free shipping from China :slight_smile:
Just running a pair of 12v 4400rpm fans in my tempshield

Will let ya know later how it goes

Here ya go guys, a wee video to show its all working, only thing i aint keen on is the LED lights up when it turns off, quite strange…
PS, just in case ya wondering about the background noises, one is someone over the back drilling :confused: and my boys were playing
this i showed in the video lol

thanks again guys
https://www.facebook.com/suffweather/videos/649097758592449/

Good job Bashy! 8)

It’s all a learning experience.

How is your radiation temp shield made? I assume I missed that somewhere on here.

You mentioning that lux sensor got my gears turning, and that always spells trouble. :slight_smile:

Thanks guys for the leads on the lux sensor. My search fu was apparently broken yesterday.

I can relate! :lol:

Look for Mick post in this section on the temp shield, ya can’t miss it, also shows you a link to a video on what it’s based on a few comments in

1st morning test, its overcast at present, the fans turned on approx 1 hour after sunrise,
They also turned off about an hour before it got dark last night, i am very happy with that :slight_smile: thanks again :slight_smile: