Average Wind Speed - Bug or feature?

I have noticed on my config that the Maximum Average Wind Speed value after a reboot is set to 9999.99, and fails then to update.
I then reset the value manually and it works again, until the next time it reboots then it’s stuck again.
Version is 9.86d, bug or feature??

hi
humm, it should be zero, then its reset
is that for the windspeed dial, when you move the mouse over it, on the weather dials page…
or where exactly in the program are you seeing that?
thanks

hi humm, it should be zero, then its reset is that for the windspeed dial, when you move the mouse over it, on the weather dials page... or where exactly in the program are you seeing that? thanks
Yes, on the weather dials page, on the average wind dial when I move the mouse over it, it shows this large value, and the time that it shows is shortly after midnight which is when I have the daily reset defined. It would appear it's not resetting the value (Windoze 2000 BTW), as a manual reset then is possible.

under view, program error log, after the midnight reset, it should log that it has done the wind reset for that day…
but you can reset it manualy via action, reset daily extremes…

ah, i have just checked the code, and i was missing the - sign in front of the numeber when reseting it
good spotting

it will be fixed for the next verison

under view, program error log, after the midnight reset, it should log that it has done the wind reset for that day... but you can reset it manualy via action, reset daily extremes...

ah, i have just checked the code, and i was missing the - sign in front of the numeber when reseting it
good spotting

it will be fixed for the next verison

BRIAN
MY THANKS TO YOU, AND GLAD TO HAVE HELPED.