Add custom text to webcamcapture?

I already have date, time, wind direction and speed on the image. How can I add my battery voltage, e.g. “12.55” to then end of the line? I can put the text in a file in web files folder.

Hi
use the custom overlay feature
i.e you adding the custom tag needed, set the text overlay number to day 1, to enable and set the position needed
then click on save

Is this in Webcamcapture.exe/Overlay tab?
I don’t see a reference to “Day 1”.
How do I get my text file containing “12.55” into the webcamcapture page as my independent program updates the voltage.?

I meant #1 instead of day 1

How do I get my text file containing "12.55" into the webcamcapture page as my independent program updates the voltage.?
try these custom tags %loadfile%..................Loads a text file into this location, e.g %loadfile%c:\wdisplay\webfiles\test.txt# the # is needed at the end of the full path and file name %loadfile1% ................uses only the 1st line in the file

What have I not understood? All I get is text of the command you gave me. Is it in the right place?

does the file
c:\wdisplay\webfiles\test.txt exist and have information you wanted to display in it?
(note you would substitute the example file location with the text file that the contents of you wanted shown)

yes, here they are.

Hmmmm… Not sure what I did … just looking at the various tabs waiting for your reply and suddenly it shows up! Is there a time delay for the update to happen?

Not sure why Battery and 12.55 are on separate lines. Any clue?