5-day forecast image

hi
i’m trying to get the 5-day image… i clicked the ftp/metar download tab and entered the correct addy… i can get the text on my webpage but not the image… i went by the web help page but i can’t find the button labeled “Select a 5 day forecast to use for image”. where is that button??

thanks
Lee4019

That button should be on the ftp/metar download tab, just above the metar setup area, or to the left of the (larger) box showing the name of the forecast file you’ve set the program to download.

Jim

i don’t have that button on the ftp/metar download page… i have a wmr-968… does that station do the forecasts or am i missing the button because of a bug… weird

thanks
lee4019

Hi

I see from your web site you are using vers 9.61e
You need to download and use the latest verison of WD
:slight_smile:

thanks i got the 9.73 ver… and there was the button… i did get the image when i clicked on the icon on the display page but i can’t get it on the webpage…
i want to get the forecast image as near the top of the webpage as possible… is there a easy way doing that? (i have worked with html)
and is there a way i can use the extreme data from my 9.61 ver??

thanks
lee4019

www.leezweather.com

hi
after an auto download of the noaa forecast, WD will then upload the 5dayforecast gif image at the next scheduled ftp upload

yes, you can insert the html code to display the image into either
datahtm0.txt
or
datahtm2.txt, if you tick let me manage datahtm2.txt, under web files setup
(those files are in the folder webfiles)

thanks all!!! i almost have my web page the way i want it… once i figure out how to reduce the size a little i’ll be set…

thanks
lee4019

just a quick question??? can i specify a size for the 5-day forecast .gif on the web page…

thanks
lee4019

www.leezweather.com
www.leezworld.com

hi yes
just add in a width= and height=
as html commands after the name of the image to insert
680 width by 234 height is the default (or thereabouts)

thanks brian i got it all set up now

:slight_smile:
lee4019